It’s Friday blog hop time over at Feeling Beachie!!! Join in the fun by clicking here to go to Hilary’s blog, sign up and join in the fun by including the statements and your answers on your blog. It is easy and fun and a great way to meet folks. If you want—just leave your answers in the comments below, too! Thanks, to Hilary and co-host Pam for this week’s statements!!
- Every time I hear ____ I think of _____
- Sometimes I feel like I forgot how to ___ because I _____.
- So if there was one New Years resolution you could make it would be____ because you know you can keep it
- If I could have any pet it would be a _____and I would ____with it
- Every time I hear The Messiah I think of my daddy who always used to love the music and played it all year long at our house. I even went to a Messiah sing a long with him.
- Sometimes I feel like I forgot how to drive a manual transmission car because I haven’t had to drive one for so long.
- So if there was one New Years resolution you could make it would be to drink tea every day because you know you can keep it.
- If I could have any pet it would be a tiny giraffe and I would entertain all my friends with it.