This is a super simple chicken recipe that I have found is a great main dish to prepare anytime. With so few ingredients it is a winner in our house.
4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
4 cloves garlic–minced (I used minced garlic from a jar since I did not have any fresh on hand)
4 TBSP brown sugar
1 TBSP olive oil
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees. LIne baking dish with foil and spar with cooking spray.
2. Saute garlic with olive oil until tender. (I was a little too generous with the garlic the last time I made it but you can adjust it to your taste)
3. Remove from heat and stir in brown sugar. Add additional spices/herbs as desired. The last time I made this I added cinnamon and it was really a nice flavor to add.
4. Place chicken breasts in prepared baking dish and cover with the garlic/sugar mixture.
5. Add salt and pepper to taste. (I actually omitted this and did not add any at all when eating and did not miss it a bit)
6. Bake uncovered for 15-30 minutes or until juices run clear depending on the thickness of the chicken. (I cooked the entire 30 minutes and the chicken was juicy and tender and cooked to perfection).
What could be easier than this? Clean up is a breeze with the foil in the pan. Great recipe to serve anytime!