It has been awhile since I posted some of my husband’s witty sayings so today is your lucky day. You gotta love a man who can make me laugh by just saying “Alan” to remind me of the funny video of the prairie dog that makes me laugh every single time.
So here –without further delay is the latest in the ever growing list of Chrisisms. Enjoy.
- “I am playing D league ball with these people.”
- “That’s like playing Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun.”
- “Our IT tools are carved in stone and wrapped in leather.”
- “People are just rude. They give pigs a bad name.”
- “Legalize it all and tax it because I will need my Social Security.”
- “You’re taking the roughness off my man cave.”
- “”They are all God’s children but some should be kept in the attic.
- While we were on the subway: “I ‘m not built for the city—my legs are too long.”
- After a long day of walking around the city: “I’m not a Tarheel—I’m a sore heel.”
- “I am seeing a lot of men wearing red pants. I am just saying I ain’t wearing those. I am a jean and khaki kind of guy.”