Five Things I am Passionate About
- My faith and belief in God.
- My family—close and extended. I could not imagine life without them.
- Being kind to others—it is a very simple thing to do.
- Comments for a Cause—THE best thing I do on my blog.
- Staying connected with people who have meant something to me in my life—–too often we let friendships go by the wayside and with social media and technology it is so easy to stay connected today.
5 Things I Would Like to Do Before I DIe
- Have tea with the Queen of England. Plans are in the works for a trip to England so maybe this will happen????
- Write a book of some sorts—I know I keep saying this but someday I really do think it will happen even if it is simply a compilation of blog posts.
- Be a grandma. Obviously this one is not in my control.
- Go to Africa
- Meet as many of my “imaginary friends” as I possibly can.
5 Things I Say A Lot
- “It’s Just Life”
- “Stop Licking Me”—-(I have a cat that is constantly giving me a bath.)
- “You’ve got to be kidding me.”
- “Excuse me?” (My hearing may not be what it used to be.)
- “I love you.” (Can never say it too much in my humble opinion.)
5 Books or Magazines I Have Read Lately
- “Our State Magazine” (North Carolina)
- “The Fault in Our Stars” by John Green
- “Prior Bad Acts “by Tami Hoag
- “Bastard out of Carolina” by Dorothy Allison
- “A Woman Lost” by T B Markinson
5 Favorite Movies
- “The Big Chill”
- “The Breakfast Club”
- “The Help”
- “The Green Mile”
- “Shawshank Redemption”
Join in the fun! Do this on your blog and tag me so I can see what your answers are. I had fun coming up with some questions and answers for this one so sometime when you don’t know what to write about just write a 5 x 5 post!!!