You know you have missed them—Chrisisms! These are the latest to add to the ever growing list.
1. “I am a free form jello eater.” (This was when he was prepping for a colonoscopy and was not mixing his jello together like I thought he should for variety.)
2. Chris said he will know he has finally made it when he sees his Chrisisms featured on K-tel.
3. “The zoo would be a nice place if there were no kids visiting.”
4. “If you are going to be a man, be a man, not a boy.” (I can not remember the context of this but it made sense at the time.)
5. “Dysfunctionality is a common disease.”
6. “I’m about a 2X Aaron.” (If you have ever seen our son, Aaron, you would agree with that. Skinny!!!)
7. “I think we are getting old —we have more runway behind than in front.”
8. “There are no committees on a sinking ship.”
9. “She needs to add onto her closet to hold all the skeletons.”
10. “I am a quivering mass of indecision.”
11. “Arthur (arthritis) is chasing me—better work on my bucket list.”
If you want to catch up on what you have missed in the wonderful world of witty sayings from my husband click here to go to the previous Chrisism post —the complete list of posts is at the bottom and you can click on each one to read more. Just trying to please my Chris fans out there!